The Board Meetings are scheduled for the following dates:
Meetings are usually held on the third Tuesday of each month at 4:00 PM at the Parking Authority Large Conference Room located at 200 W. Lombard Street.
Are you looking for…
Parking Sign Shop
Please Call - Department of Transportation, (410) 396-6802
Single Space Meter Collections
Parking Ticket Collection
Parking Fines Request for Review /Trial
Please Call - Bureau of Revenue Collections (410) 396-4080
Special Permits (Moving Trucks/PODS)
Parking Meter Removal
Parking Meter Bagging
Please Call -Office of Minor Privileges, Department of General Services, (410) 396-4508
To find, or create, and implement parking solutions for Baltimore City, and to be the resource on all things parking in Baltimore.
History / Creation
The Parking Authority was created by City Ordinance 2000-71 to enhance Baltimore City's position in planning, development, management and operations of its parking institution. A five member without compensation Board of Directors for which 4 are appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by City Council and 1 is a member of the City Council appointed by the City Council President governs the Authority. Each member of the Board serves a 3 year staggered term any may be removed at will by the appointing
representative. The Authority's staff is employed to administer the Authority's programs and fulfill the decisions of the Board.
2014 Parking Authority Holiday Schedule:
Parking Authority Offices Will be Closed on the Following Dates:
- Wednesday, January 1, 2014; New Year’s Day Observed
- Monday, January 20, 2014; Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Monday, February 17, 2014; Presidents’ Day
- Friday, April 18, 2014; Good Friday
- Monday, May 26, 2014; Memorial Day
- Friday, July 4, 2014; Independence Day
- Monday, September 1, 2014; Labor Day
- Monday, October 13, 2014; Columbus Day
- Thursday, November 27, 2014; Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 28, 2014: Day after Thanksgiving Day
- Wednesday, December 24, 2014; Christmas Eve-Half Day
- Thursday, December 25, 2014; Christmas Day
“The mission of the Parking Authority of Baltimore City is to find, or create, and implement parking solutions for Baltimore City, and to be the resource on all things “parking” in Baltimore.