The Community Association Directory is a comprehensive listing of community associations in Baltimore City, including citywide non-profits, umbrella organizations, community associations, business associations, and block groups. The Directory includes association names, contact information, boundary descriptions, and citywide, umbrella, and district designations.
The directory is now fully available online with numerous new features. The new version has a search function to help citizens find community associations in their area of interest. It also has numerous sort functions to help people find community association by planning districts, council districts and others. It also has two export functions. The information can be directly exported to mailing labels and it can also be exported to a spreadsheet program.
The Department of Planning and the Mayor’s Office of Neighborhoods are committed to keeping the information provided as current and accurate as possible, but we will need your help. If your community association is not listed here or has new contact information, please follow these 5 easy steps to update your information.
- Select the “Update Association” tab
- To update an existing association, type the Association’s name in the “Association Name” field. If you want to insert a new association, type the group’s name in the “New Association Name” field.
- Proceed to continue to fill out the remaining fields completely as possible.
Note: Title, First & Last Name, Address, City & State, Zip, and Phone Number are required fields.
- Once data fields are as complete as possible, review keyed in data for quality and accuracy purposes.
- Once data is confirmed, select the send icon that is located at the top of the form.
Note: The updated or submitted information will be immediately inserted into Baltimore City’s Community Association Directory. However, if any further information is required, a Planning Department’s staff member will be in contact with you via the information provided.